Basics of Effective Coursework Handling Can Assist Students in Chemistry Coursework
Students will be undertaking chemistry as a part of science stream subjects for GCSE, AS and A Level studies and onwards to college studies. Those in US high schools will also follow chemistry as a separate subject during senior years of high school. Chemistry coursework will be an essential component of any student wishing to pursue a degree in science. The coursework will involve essay writing, experiments, and analysis reports as the main forms of assignments. The discipline is divided in to three major subject areas such as organic chemistry, biochemistry and analytical chemistry.
Topic Areas Covered
From GCSE to A Level coursework, the scope of chemistry topics covered is rather broad and complex. Following are some of the key topic areas under which students should prepare themselves to write their coursework on.
• Structure and Bonding, covering the basics of atomic properties and bonding and structure.
• Inorganic chemistry based on reactions, metals, and their extraction process.
• Organic Chemistry, concerned with the organic acids and bases and their bonding process as well as the physical and chemical properties of compounds.
• Physical chemistry covering chemical reactions, catalysis, chemical equilibria etc.
• Instrumental Analysis concerns how substances are analyzed using machines such as mass spectrometry, infra-red spectroscopy, NMR, UV-visible absorption spectrometry and chromatography.
Types of Coursework
There will be combination coursework as well as single task coursework. The single task assignments will include essays, term papers and conducting experiments. The combination assignments will combine one or more of these single tasks in to one assignment. For instance a coursework may require a student to conduct a chemical reaction analysis and then write a process analysis essay on the experiment conducted.
Tips for Coursework Writing
Coursework success can be improved vastly by applying few guidelines and tips in to the assignment handling process. Consider the following when you are handling your next assignment:
• Be organized in your work. Plan and allocate sufficient time for the assignment and work according to the plan you draw up.
• Read and understand your assignment well. By marking all the key tasks and instructions in your coursework info sheet, you will avoid last minute realizations that some of the key tasks expected by the assignment have been overlooked.
• Conduct your tests, experiments and material analysis etc. beforehand to the actual writing process. Note down all steps followed, the apparatus used and the outcomes.
• Have all the chemistry formulas and other key information written and stored in easy reference form.
• Refer to your class notes, study text and extra chemistry coursework resource sites for information and clarification. Do not proceed with doubts and ambiguities in mind as you will base the whole paper on such understanding.
Having applied these coursework writing tips, you may find that your work is in fact much easier and completed at a significantly better standard. However, some of you may still find it best to choose coursework help in order to complete your chemistry coursework. If this is the case, Jamelle.me is an outstanding writing assistance service which provides unmatched service excellence. Their services range from essay writing, coursework handling, dissertation writing and proofreading and editing.